RLC Foundation National Events Programme
The RLC Foundation exists to foster the relationship between the RLC and industry; sharing best practice, knowledge and mutual understanding amongst logistics professionals for both officers and soldiers.
Each year the RLC Foundation has a different event theme.
2019 “Automation in military logistics; where is the people/robot boundary and what are the implications for military skills and culture?”
2020 “Global Supply Chain; what are the implications for commercial and military logisticians?”
how to buy stromectol The theme for 2021 is http://kayadorper.com.au/archives/sires/kaya-130035 “How will the new normal affect workplace operations in the future”.
Log Safari 2021
We welcomed corporate members to our first live event of 2021 on Thursday 5th August. RLC trade specialists showcased skills within a field force setting at the RLC "Log Safari" event held in Bicester.
Have you missed an event? Click on the link below to view one of this years recorded events.
- http://philadelphiarealestatelistings.net/2020/09/29/online-craps-strategy-12/ The RLC Foundations Integrated Review event on Wednesday 14 July 2021
- Leading in Challenging Times: building resiliency in yourself and your organisation - Thursday 29 April 2021
- Digitisation and Big Data Event, 25 March 2021
- From The Stone Age To The Digital Age, 02 March 2021
- Virtual Awards Dinner, 26 November 2021
For further information on our programme of events, as well as corporate membership details please contact the Foundation Director Alan woods at email@example.com
Please note that the date for some lectures are not yet confirmed. This is noted in the event details, however, the event itself will still show a date of the 1st of the month. The dates will be updated as soon as they have been confirmed.