http://mococo.org/searchreplacewp.php The RLC Foundation Winter Lecture – 30 January 2020
“Global Supply Chains: A new environment, emerging priorities and new requirements”
The RLC Foundation Winter Lecture took place at St Omer Barracks, Aldershot kindly hosted by 27 Regt on Thursday 30th January. Brigadier Darrell Amison opened the event with a overview of the evenings topic “Global Supply Chains: A new environment, emerging priorities and new requirements”.
Mr Richard Hunt CBE, Chairman of the Cystic Fibrosis Trust and a past Commanding Officer of the Engineer Logistic Staff Corps, gave an very interesting presentation on:
Ostuncalco Global trade & supply chains:
- How the situation is evolving
buy gabapentin overnight 4th Industrial Revolution:
- The speed and breadth of the revolution
- The confluence of emerging technical breakthroughs
- Emergence of new business models
Professor Richard Wilding OBE, Professor of Supply Chain Strategy, Cranfield School of Management delivered an equally interesting presentation on:
- Supply chain strategy in a digital world
- The Foundations of Supply Chain 4.0
- Defending our interconnected Supply Chain
- The temple of supply chain resilience.
- Supply Chain Terrorism and Cyber Security
- The Risk Profile of The whole EV Supply Chain
- Leadership for Next Generation Supply Chains
The lecture was concluded with a lively Q&A session followed by a curry supper and a chance to network with our Industry members.
Please leave your comments, thoughts or questions from the Lecture on the Royal Logistic Corps Foundation LinkedIn Page HERE.
If you would like to know more about the events we offer, take a look at our Events page HERE.